Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful Week- Catch Up Time

I have been busy with the Thanksgiving Holiday so I have slacked on my thankful days.... here is the catch up! :)


Day 27 - Today I'm thankful for TV shows. Every night David and I watch a show before bed. This is a time for us to cuddle on the couch and laugh with Big Bang or How I Met Your Mother or see who murdered who in CSI or NCIS!


Day 26- Today I'm thankful for naps! I thankful that every Saturday after Black Friday I take one! This year David, Barley and I slept for two hours! (after the OU game and before Tech)


Day 25- Today I'm thankful for my FAVORITE DAY OF EVERY YEAR.... BLACK Friday! I get so excited that I can't sleep the night before. I am pumped for this day every year and it by far is the greatest day ever thought up by department stores..... I get close to losing my Christianity in the lines, but I think Jesus would have hit the lady that run us over in the shopping cart this year as well!


Day 24- I'm thankful for Thanksgiving Day! The food, fellowship, & fun! I'm also thankful that my uncle, aunt and favorite cousin got to come to Lubbock again! The holiday is always great with them here! Here is a picture of me with my Uncle Jerry and my Dad!



Aunt Teresa!


D Whit!



Day 24- I'm thankful for the Thanksgiving break. A time to relax, refresh, and spend time with my great family!


Day 23- I'm thankful for snowmen! I LOVE SNOWMEN! I'm also thankful that all my Christmas stuff is out and on display!


Day 22- I'm thankful for laughter! I'm thankful for fun times and funny moments with the people I love the most in life!


Day 21 - I'm thankful for my favorite website now PINTEREST! I love this website, it brightens my day with humor and gives me great ideas for dinner and crafts! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment