1) Lose 15 pounds, so I can be the best me
2) Be more productive by waking up an hour earlier every day
3) Being a person that says NO and is not a doormat to others.... this is always on the list but has never been conquered
4) Something else that I know will make me a better me
By February 1st I have already eaten 8 boxes of girl scout cookies that were bought on the 31st, I sleep in an hour later than the year before, I'm the ring the door, step on me, door mat again & I'm not really liking the "Better Me"
This year I have decided instead of making a list that will have me upset because I failed by February, I will make a change. This year I will make a List of all the things I want to do in 2011. These things will be things that I have wanted to do and so hopefully I will be able to look back on my year and I will be happy about all the things that I was able to accomplish instead of the things I lacked doing or resolutions I failed to keep. Also whatever was not accomplished in 2011 can always transfer to 2012!
Here is my Bucket List for 2011, who knows I might add more things to the list or adjust things that might not be what I really want to do:
1) Have a Family Getaway
2) Succeed in my Job - Have new skills that I didn't have in 2010
3) Start a New Hobby
4) Become a good sewer
5) Make a new friend
6) Get a Great Surprise for 2011 - I don't know what this will be but I want it to be something GREAT! (David you could do this.... wink, wink!)
7) Do something for someone that they can't do for themselves
8) Master 5 new recipes that become Family Favorites
9) Start a New Tradition
10) Have a Game Night Group
These ten things are things that I would love to have happen in 2011... Wish me luck!! I'll keep you posted!
Before I go..... I also still believe in having goals and resolutions, so here are ones that I want to do to become a "better me", and no I'm not putting one in about weight (already failed) :)
1) Finish Every Bible Study I start, including our couple's bible study
2) Be the Best Aunt I can be by making each niece or nephew feel important or special
3) Be the best wife that David could have... This isn't a trophy wife or Suzy homemaker, this is a real wife and best friend that listens, understands, is not selfish & is his biggest fan and cheerleader in every situation.
4) Have a Humble, Servant's Heart in every situation
5) Be nicer to all the "not so intelligent" drivers in Lubbock, TX