Friday, December 3, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

This is the second year that my family has been able to take family pictures. This year dad was in Enid with my Grandfather so mom and dad weren't in the pictures. We love using Heather Witt and David's family was able to get pictures done by her as well; I will upload those once I get them. Here are some of this year's Jurkovich/Green pictures.



The Green Family with the Jurkovich Gang!

The 4: Brad, Stephanie, Brooke & David
David & I in front of the awesome red door



The Married Couple - My Love

Barley loves taking pictures! Isn't this a great picture of Father & Son.

Barely was a little out of his element at the photo shoot. He is use to a nice warm house without glass on the ground and swaying trees. It was an experience for everyone.


Little Barely Boy

Our little family






No comments:

Post a Comment