Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day Challenge Pictures - Before the Death of the Camera

This is the last picture that my camera took... we were trying to take pictures after the program and I went to grab the camera back from Steph and it dropped on the lens while it was open! Sad day in 365 picture challenge land!


Day 96 - December 5, 2010 - This was our Christmas program at the church... this picture is of the Monks in the Hallelujah chorus... the best part of the program! My favorite sign holder was Lord AKA Cassidy!

Day 95 - December 4, 2010 - Stephanie's Family birthday! We celebrated Stephanie at Roadhouse and then we went back to the house for cake (which her name was spelled wrong on)! Happy Birthday Stephaine! (that's how it was spelled)


Day 94 - December 3, 2010- I'm a PROUD wife. David had tons of test the week after Thanksgiving and he was really studying hard for Dynamics. Half the class failed the test, 13 got Cs, 4 Bs, 3 As & 3 100s... YES DAVID GOT A 100... and yes it will be on the frig!


Day 94 - December 2, 2010 - Today is a WONDERFUL day it is the day of my sister's birth! That night while Brad took Steph out I took Cassidy and Caroline to a frame making class taught by Jolene at church... here is my finished masterpiece!

Day 93 - December 1st - My beautiful tree complete. This year I did an all white & silver snowflake and ice theme with a D & B!

Day 92- November 30, 2010 - I put up my Christmas Tree.... the night before we were putting up trees at the church and Shelly made a white bow that we ended up not using, so it became my new topper for my tree!! Not bad for a first timer... and none of the snowflakes have fallen out yet... cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment