Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas Time is Here! I love decorating the house for Christmas. David talked me into waiting till after Thanksgiving or I would have started in October! Here are some of the decorations at the Green's house!


The Reason for the Season! Happy Birthday Jesus! You can defiantly tell I have an Early Childhood Degree by my nativity scene!


Snowmen are my FAV! My in-laws got me all snowmen things for Christmas this year... here are the cute little snowmen friends!

My new Snowmen dishes: Cookie Jar, Bowl & Platter. Every year I want David to buy me a new snowman cookie jar so I can treasure my new collection!


My dinning room table with my new Snowman dishes!

My snowmen and football team plates... OU is always higher! :)

More snowmen and more dishes!

My Christmas wreath I made this year!

My snowman card holder

Our entertainment center kissed with Christmas

Our tree and presents

No comments:

Post a Comment