Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

One of my favorite times of the year is the Thanksgiving holiday!!! This year we were super blessed to have all of our families together! Here are some of the highlights of our Thanksgiving:

Catherine & Kinsley eating at our annual Wednesday Soup night! Kinsley was super big that night eating with all the Jurkovich girls


The boy table... good looking group!

Me and my Little D! I love when Dustin comes down... he was able to be David and I's first guest at our house to stay the night!

The cousins!

This is what Leightyn thought about our conversation at the girls' table!

This picture is priceless... Kinsley loves Carter and she loved tackling him and Belle liked to bite ears that night!


Catherine, Dustin & Belle... Belle is saying this is the life!

David and I on Thanksgiving... this was David's first Thanksgiving with my family!


The girls before cooking...with Cassidy

The girls LOVE Dustin... Dustin needed a nap after the Lubbock visit!

THE PIES... enough said!

My wonderful Uncle Jerry and Aunt Teresa

My Grandpa Copeland always wanted to have a picture of him taking the first bite at Thanksgiving or for other special occasions.... we still have the tradition of the first bite in honor of him... here is Caroline's first bite!

Catherine's first bite

Carter's first, second, third & fourth bite

I always like to take a picture of my plate at Thanksgiving... be jealous... be VERY jealous!

My cute little dad at Thanksgiving!

The brothers! This is a great picture of the guys!
Belle and David after the feast... The kitchen is clean and now it's Black Friday ad time!!!! We scored AWESOME DEALS!

No comments:

Post a Comment