Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful Day 9 - True Friends!

God has blessed me with AMAZING friends that I have been able to have in my life. I have the kind of friends that are life long and I'm extremely grateful! I value our friendships and they know that if they needed anything, ever, I would be there! Thanks for Friends!



My best friend and college roommate Candice! We have been friends since our sophomore year of college and it's been great doing pageants with her and now watching as her family grows with Miss Arkansas 2025 - Demi Paige!


My wedding rehearsal with Kallie & Kinlee

Church friends - Super Lucky!


The Fabulous 4 on Kinlee's Wedding



Me, Candice & Demi!


The Girls at Katy's Wedding!


Kim, Teryn & Me at Teryn's shower... I love my Lubbock Friends!



Kallie, Ashleigh and Me at Kinlee's Wedding


Kitty Kate & Lars! College friends that are true friends! I miss you guys!


The four... how we have grown. All of us will be married by next October and Kallie, Kinlee & I will become Aunts for the Dewey baby in May! I don't know what I would do without my girls!




Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment