Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful Day 8 - The World's Best Sister!

Today I'm super blessed and thankful for my sister. I'm extremely lucky to have the most giving person in the world as a sister. She is a great example of what a wife, mother, and true friend should be. I wish that we were closer in age because I would have really enjoyed hanging out with her more when I was young. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have my sister in my life! YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND!

Hot Whitney Women at the Taylor Swift Concert


Always ready for fun... We are quite the pair! Christmas Eve 2010

I'll kill you over baked bread! :)

Ladies in Red

Our families have grown


My wedding day - One of my favorite pictures of all times.

Helping me get ready



On my wedding day! The first person that was there.... My Sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment