Tuesday, November 1, 2011

So Much To Be Thankful For

There are so many things that I'm thankful for in life. Since it's November I have decided to make this month a thankful month and tell about something I thankful for every day.



Anyone who truly knows me knows that my first love was named SHOES! :) They are always the right size, when my jeans are not!



Not only I'm I thankful for shoes but it reminds me of the more important thing that I'm thankful for today. I'm thankful that I was trained to walk (in great shoes, ha!) down the right path in life. I'm thankful that my steps will lead, when I leave this world, to an eternal life with Jesus Christ.



When I think about shoes, I'm not only thankful for the cute pairs that I like to buy, I think about the path that I'm walking on after putting my trust and hope in Jesus!



Here are some of my SHOES:



Half of my heels and wedges


It's Fall ... I love boots! All four rows are boots :) (they were all on sale, if that makes it better)

More shoes on the door, the rest are under the bed and in bends for Summer switch out!

A rubbermaid of shoes that will appear again in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment