Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful Day 28 - Health

Today I'm thankful for my health and my families health. I was reading a girls' blog that I went to high school with and hearing about what she has gone through in 10 years of graduating with a miscarriage, death of a family member, getting cancer, and the death of a child; I set crying and reading her blog to David thinking about how truly blessed that we are. I was thinking about her great faith in times of trouble and that she is still steadfast in holding on to God's Plan for her life. I was taken back on her outlook in life after going through years of storms. I think too many times in this life we are so worried about things that mean nothing and we will die on hills that really are issues that are size of grains of sand. I thank God that my so called "trials" of this life have been nothing more than specs of sadness in the scheme of things. I pray that daily I will remember how fortunate I am and how great it is to have the health I have.


This girl that wrote this blog would not remember me from high school, more than likely, but I will be forever changed by her heart and story!

No comments:

Post a Comment