Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thankful Day 15 - NERTS!

The night before I moved to Lubbock the four - Kallie, Kinlee, Ashleigh & Me hung out and started playing a game that Ash or Kallie taught us called Nerts. I was suppose to wake up at 6:30 - 7:00 and leave to move to Lubbock and start my 9 hour drive to the Lone Star state. We ended up playing nerts from like 9 that night till 3 in the morning. I woke up and left (a little tired) but ever since then Nerts has been our game we play on Girls' Trips and Get Togethers in Arkansas!


This year I taught my nieces, sister and mom to play. We play almost every weekend!


Today I'm thankful for Nerts and the bond that my friends and family now have through this game! I love playing and spending time with the people I love, especially when we are playing Nerts!



My Family Girls Playing Nerts


Playing Nerts before Kinlee's Wedding - A tradition we started at Ashleigh's wedding!


Playing Nerts before getting ready for Kinlee's Wedding!


Playing Nerts before my wedding!


Ash and I as partners in Nerts... I'm thinking more about the game than the future I Dos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment