Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011 - A Lot of Treating!

Each year I look forward to the Fall because so many things that I love take place: OU Football, Colder Weather, Boots, Thanksgiving, & Trick or Treating with my favorite people! It's crazy to see how much the four Cs have grown through the years. I love thinking about some of my favorite Halloweens, like when Carter was 5 months old and was a elephant or when my sister and I would trick or treat until we could open our own candy store. I'm super blessed and this year was no exception!


Here are the highlights of our great time for Halloween 2011:



All of the kids - Annual picture at Memaw's, in front of the fireplace


Cassidy the 80s Rocker.. Notice the big hair, thanks to me, a can of hairspray, and a comb!


The 80s girl and the bumble bee


The other bumble bee... Also known as the Killer Bee, she received that name when trick or treating next to strangers.


Sweet bumble bee... soon she will be old enough where she won't want to be the bee anymore.


The bee showing off her stinger! She stung everyone at least once that night. David was told he would be stung twice! :)


David and the bee!


The woman who just got out of bed... best costume every... continuously comfy and warm!


The Ninja in Action



Carter = Ninja


The full mask


A better picture of the bees!


Happy Halloween Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment