Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful Day 19 - Shelter & A Home of Memories

Today I'm thankful for the wonderful homes that I have been able to leave in. I have only lived in 2 homes for my entire life, the rest have been college apartments and the before marrying David apartment. I'm thankful for the shelter that my homes have given me and I'm thankful for the long time memories that I have made in these homes!

My childhood home in Arkansas. The only green brick house I have ever seen! This was the only house I remember and it has so many wonderful memories for me. I still some times drive by my old house when I'm in Arkansas.


David and my home! We are truly blessed to be newlyweds and have such a nice house. It's big enough for the two of us and this house has so many memories for me from meeting David to marrying David and it becoming my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment