Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

Due to too much stress in my life (what I was told by the doctor) my face became a lovely red site just in time for the holidays. Doesn't my body know that I have pictures to take? After a prescription and some chillin out I was ready for the holidays.

This year was another wonderful holiday season. The time from Thanksgiving to Christmas seemed to go by very quickly but I was glad to spend the time with my wonderful family. Last year on Christmas Eve the Green/Whitney/Jurkovich Family started a new tradition at Christmas Eve to go to the Christmas Eve Service as usual, have Mexican Stack Up & play our Christmas Gift Card Game. The Service and having a birthday cake for Jesus has not changed but the Mexican Themed Night and Gift Card Game was new in 2009. (the year of greatness....David and I's wedding year) The Gift Card Game is something fun we do for both the kids and adults. The kids have a 4 gift cards that they can win. I wrap different boxes numerous times and we play music and the present is passed around until the music stops. Once the music stops the kid who is holding the package unwraps one layer until the gift cards are all revealed. This year surprisingly all the 4 Cs walked away with a gift card to Sonic or Chick-fil-a. The Adults played too and each couple brings a $10 gift card. Last year David and I won $30 in gift cards. This year every couple went away with $10 to either Rosas, Target or Sonic.
Happy Birthday Jesus! Mom made the cake and the frosting from scratch... way to go Mom you did it for Jesus!

The Beginning of the Gift Card Game!


The end results... everyone is super happy, especially Catherine!


Now that's crazy about gift cards!

David and I on Christmas Eve

Stephanie and I wanted to have everyone in ugly Christmas Sweaters... too bad we are the only cool people in our family that did it. Steph was sporting the fuzzy goose sweater and I had some great Noel Cats!

I'm Bringing Sexy Back!

1 comment:

  1. I'm bringing sexy back!! Hahahaha! Love it! I like that ya'll have a cake for Jesus too! As obvious as that is...I have never thought to do it!

    ReplyDelete