Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 125 - 132

Day 132 - January 11, 2011 - My boys... this is the last day of David's break Barley and I will miss him terribly.

Day 131 - January 10, 2011 - Carter has mono so he was able to stay home all day and play video games with David, watch Spiderman & go to Subway

Day 130 - January 9, 2011 - Short but great visit... we had to leave on Sunday but I had to have one more picture with my Grandma.


Day 129 - January 8, 2011 - We moved Grandpa into a Nursing Home so David, Dustin & I decorated the room with family pictures and John Deere Tractors!

Day 128 - January 7, 2011- David and I traveled down to Enid to see my Grandparents we stayed with my sweet Grandma and had a GREAT time. David and Grandma talked liked old friends and I was able to have my favorite pie when I was there (Grandma always makes it for me)

Day 127 - January 6, 2011 - David is still on break from school... I didn't hear him so I went out of our office to check on him and I found this.... Had to take a picture, I couldn't resist!


Day 126 - January 5, 2011 - Two of my favorite girls in the whole world... on our way to Barnes and Noble to find Fairy Chapter Books for Caroline

Day 125 - January 4, 2011 - Barley has been out of his routine with us traveling so much so at 6 this is how we found him.

No comments:

Post a Comment