Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Day 2010

Christmas is my FAVORITE holiday! I love the spending time with my family and seeing every one's face when they open their gifts! The kids make Christmas so fun with the things they say: "This was what I wanted" Oh, my favorite"!
Here are the highlights for our Christmas 2010:

Santa came and bought Toms, Babies, Golf Clubs & Jerseys! My on My!

Stephanie's Beautiful Tree and the Sea of Gifts

The Annual Christmas Picture

The Green's on our 3rd Christmas together!

Mom and Dad

With our gifts

Carter happy about Christmas Time!


Snoog snuggling with Uncle David

Where is Caroline????

Stephanie and Brad with their gifts


Mom and Dad with their gifts

Belle attacking the bows on the gifts - Happy 1st Christmas Belle


Dad with his Wii Wheel of Fortune Game


David with his new coffee machine... he used it 4 times on Christmas

Snoog with her new baby and tu-tu!


Caroline's Tu-Tu!


David bought me snowmen pieces for my set!!! Super Cute!!!


My pearl earrings from my honey!

David's new Tech Boots from his Awesome Wife!

Christmas Dinner! Ham, Mac & Cheese, Broccoli & Rice Casserole & Spinach Salad


Brad and Belle chillin on Christmas Afternoon


Snoog and Belle playing with new toys!
Merry Christmas everyone... remember the real reason for the season, JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment