Friday, January 21, 2011

Why I'm Happy!

I was thinking today how blessed my life is and how happy I have been the last 3 years and it's all because I found my person! It's crazy but I feel like it's been more than 3 years since David and I met but I will always love February's & March's because February was the arrival of David Green and March was when we became us! :)


Here are some great highlights from the last 3 years of my happiness!

David and I's "first" date... we had been hanging out for 4 weeks prior but this was the official date were I was asked to be his girlfriend


My favorite crazy picture of us... it's still framed in our guest room


My birthday dinner with my family & David


More family events... David's first piano recital!


I had a break time at work before David left for class so I brought him breakfast... SURPRISE!



My first Tech Baseball Game! Go Texas Tech!


Abuelos Night with friends!



Carter's first baseball game that David went to and the first time I went Abuelos with Martin & Glenda!


Second date.... David's First Rodeo! We made the newspaper that night!


My birthday!


David's Birthday!

Brad Paisley Concert! It was AWESOME!


The night of our engagement... the worse I ever looked in our whole relationship was our engagement night... SUPER!


Our engagement party the next night with our families at Gilberts.


One of our engagement pictures


One of my favorite engagement pictures at Tech



Love it!


Mr. & Mrs. Green! Happy Newlyweds

One of my favorite wedding pictures!

On our way to the next chapter in our journey!


At the Cancun Airport on our Honeymoon


After dinner one night during our honeymoon!



About to go to the Fondue restaurant


David's Birthday lunch at Abuelos!


Celebrating 6 months of marriage!


Dinner out to Las Brisas!



Our first Halloween as a Married Couple



He is still so happy to be with me!


Our first Thanksgiving as a Married Couple!



Our first Christmas married!


Our first Easter Married!



Date Night! :)


David's Cousin, Erin's Wedding! I love my hubby in a suit!



Our Anniversary Vacation to New York! We had the BEST time!


Getting to our Hotel in New York about to go to dinner at Carmines!



My Birthday!


Another Date Night... this time I wore my glasses so I could actually see the movie!



The Greens in Green!


Happy 2011... looking forward to the next 50 years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment