Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 133-141 - Middle of January Already???

Day 141 - January 20, 2011 - Leightyn being Super Sweet and Smiling! I love the cheeks!


Day 140 - January 19, 2011 - One of my biggest New Year's Resolutions is to keep the dinning room table clean! It is always the place I like to stack things so it's my new goal! Here is a picture of what it's suppose to look like! Cross your fingers!


Day 139 - January 18, 2011 - All three bar stools are done!!! David did the first 2 and I did the last one! They all look different! (the third one looks the best, ha!)



Day 138 - January 17, 2011 - David made our first bar stool... bar stools are not great for patience and are not encouraged for marriage building activities!


Day 137 - January 16, 2011- This is how Cassidy and Abbie watch kids on Sunday mornings at church!


Day 136 - January 15, 2011 - The girls went out on Saturday and forgot to unload the trunk of pillows before we went to Sam's so we were a little full in the Pontiac! We also had our Miss America watch party that night and ALYSE WAS AWESOME! Way to go Miss Arkansas!


Day 135 - January 14, 2011- Was a great night... David asked me out on a date and we went to Red Lobster and to True Grit! I love date nights with the hot hubs! I didn't get a picture on this wonderful evening so I had to share a funny picture of Cassidy... We shopped so much on Saturday and so we ran out of trunk room so Cassidy became close friends with the mop!


Day 134 - January 13, 2011 - Homemade Pizza Night! We had a great pizza and it was SO easy, we bought the dough from Pillsbury and it was great! (I wasn't in the making homemade dough mood) Sausage, Green Peppers, Red Peppers & Cheese! Yes Please!


Day 133- January 12, 2011 - Barley is not happy about Dad being back in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment