Saturday, January 22, 2011

Vista Print Heaven!!!

Anyone who knows me knows that I love cards and notepads and anything monogrammed. Also if anyone knows me they know that I'm the FREE Queen and Coupon Diva. I have a coupon for EVERY thing!! One thing that I love is Vista Print, I love to get their emails because frequently they have items for free. Below are the items I got for FREE after the new year. Bottom Line sign up for Vista Print E-mails!
Some of my great goodies!

My new note cards with David and I's picture on the back... I know TOO Cute! (I have a notepad that matches)


A Desk Calendar I made for my mom for her work desk!


Note cards I made for my mom!

My matching notepad!
SIGN UP FOR VISTA PRINT!!!!! WOO HOO!

1 comment:

  1. How about our Chic Fillet Coupon Calender that we had in College. Best thing ever!! You're such the saver!! Miss and Love you...now going to sign up for some Vista Print!! LOL

    ReplyDelete