Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Year in Review

2010 was an awesome year! When looking back on it, there were GREAT highlights. Here are some of the highlights by the months of 2010:


January had a hard start with my the funeral of my Grandma but it improved throughout the month. Here is a highlight of Barley with his Best Friend Catherine. Catherine went to half days at school and one day she was able to spend time with Aunt Brooke and Cousin Barley!


February - Our first Valentine's Day as a married couple! Here is David and his Trophy Husband T-Shirt.



March - Sisters' Sweets was born, Stephanie and I baked cookies nonstop for almost 15 different events... we were sugared out by May


April - Our first Easter as a married couple... My handsome Hubby in a suit!


May - To celebrate our first year of marriage David and I traveled to New York City! It was the best vacation and we can't wait to return!


June - FULL MONTH! David and I went to Florida to Disney World to spend 2 days with the Jurkovich kids when Brad and Stephanie were at the convention. We had a blast. June was also David & I's 1st Wedding Anniversary and my friend Katy married her college boy toy Cody! I traveled down to Arkansas for her beautiful wedding!



July - Girl's Weekend in Branson, Kallie, Kinlee, Ashleigh & I spent the weekend shopping, eating, going to shows & celebrating Kallie's birthday! I love my girl time!



August - I traveled to LA for work... here I am with my Movie Star Man Matt Damon



September - Birthday month for David and me! We had a great time celebrating with our wonderful families.


October - Annual Jurkovich/Green Family Pictures and I became an Aunt again to Leightyn Ellis!


November - Green Family Pictures... first time since our wedding day and first time with baby Leightyn.


December - A great Holiday month and we ended the year right with a Dallas weekend with our friends Vince & Teryn.


2010 you were a great year! We are looking forward to what's next for 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment