Thursday, September 2, 2010

Let the Photo Challenge Begin!!! DAY 1 - September 1, 2010

Since September is my FAVORITE MONTH of the YEAR (because it's my birthday month)... I thought I would start my PHOTO 365 DAY CHALLENGE. Thought I don't think I will be able to blog daily, but I will be keeping up with the photos, so some days I might blog about one picture and the next week about seven!



I love pictures and I love documenting my life so I think that this will be great to start so I can remember my year in a new neat way!



PICTURE ONE - September 1, 2010




Barley meets a friend! Our friends Teryn and Vince were destined to be our friends. The day we met them we found out we had the same dog ours is tan and theirs is blue but how many people really would put up with a weimaraner. Yes they can be man's best friend but at the same time they are like a small child on crack!



Barley and I have a love/hate relationship. Barley loves his mom and I hate how he barks when I'm working. Barley hates trash bags and I love when he sleeps on his own bed in the living room. Barley loves walks and I love walks with Barley until we see small dogs, children, old men & Ice Cream Trucks. Barley hates being alone and I hate being alone. Barley loves Catherine and I love Catherine. In all he is a very loyal dog no matter what I say or do when I come home he is so happy to see his mom. He was David's dog before but now if I travel and I'm away he will not come to bed until his mom is home, no matter what David tries to do.... that's right he likes me more! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment