Thursday, September 9, 2010

What a Wonderful Week!

Day 8 - September 8th - If anyone knows me they know that I LOVE being an Aunt! I have the most wonderful nieces and nephew in the world and there is nothing that I wouldn't do for them! I don't know if I will be able to have kids because I don't know if I will like my kids as much.... ha!

Day 7 - September 7th - SERIOUSLY MOM.... I'm so done with this picture challenge... no more pictures!


Day 6 - September 6th - My favorite place to eat in college was Calico County. When David and I were traveling back to Texas we found the orginial Calico... so DUH, we ate there!


Day 5 - September 5th - David and I spent all Sunday morning and most of the afternoon and evening with my Grandpa! We love seeing him! He is one reason why I wanted to be a teacher. I wanted to read children books like he read to me!


Day 4 - September 4th - OU vs. Utah State! Kick off Football Season! David, Mom, Dad & I went to Norman and watched my boys start 2010 in style.... well maybe not the best style we are going to have to get our act together or it's going to be a long season!!! Boomer Sooner!





No comments:

Post a Comment