Friday, September 17, 2010

Lately - Picture Challenge

Day 17- September 17th- After a Lubbock Storm we wake up to find that our fence has fallen down in our neighbors yard. We also find 3 new friends in our yard and their presents!

Day 16 - September 16th - I was at my hotel about to leave for work and a man approaches me when I'm making hot tea. He asks if I have one in the cooker, thinking about my tea I said yes (since it was brewing). He then says congrats when are you due. I'm speechless by know and say I misunderstood you... I'm not PG! This picture show you my "PG Outfit"

Day 15 - September 15th - Lars and Katy drove up from Fort Smith to see me. Everytime they come we eat at PF Changs! It was great seeing them, I miss the college times that we had together. Katy is now a coach and teacher for high school and Lars is working at a hospital... it's like we are old!


Day 14 - September 14- While in Arkansas I was able to meet up with the fabulous 3 together we make the fab 4! No matter when we get together it's always like we never left! We went to Abuelos and then to play card like always at Ash's house! I miss my girls!

Day 13 - September 13 - First day in Arkansas... I was thinking about my parents so I went to one of their favorite places when I was there Mimi's Cafe. I enjoyed every bite of the quiche, muffin, salad, fruit & bread basket.

Day 12 - September 12th - Victory Day! Our church hosted a Victory Day on Tech campus! It was an awesome time and a great turn out. I'm extremely blessed to go to the church I go to!


Day 11 - September 11th - Our First Upward Cheerleading Game! Here is my cute little squad! They did SO well! They loved the outfits and pom-poms!


Day 10 - September 10th - David's Birthday with my family! He was really spoiled that evening!!! Good food and great gifts!
Day 9 - September 9th - Dinner for David's Birthday with great friends Vince and Teryn known to us as Veryn or Tince.

No comments:

Post a Comment