Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September Birthdays

David and I both have our birthdays in September! David has his first on the 11th and then I'm 15 days later on the 26th! I love having my birthday after because I'm the most amazing wife with gifts on the 11th and then he has 15 days to say thank you! Ha!
Here are some highlights from our September birthdays!

On my actually birthday with homemade cheesecake by my wonderful sister Stephanie!

My wonderful husband on my birthday! He is so cute!


David with his cookie that says princess! Perfect for him!

My cute cookie cake!

Princess Brooke Cake

David and I at the fireplace with my presents!

David's cheesy smile, had to post it!

I told my sister that I would love to have everything individually wrapped... that's why there are so many packages!
David and I out to dinner at Roadhouse for my birthday.

David with one of his t-shirts from Brad and Steph

A shirt from Brad... David will probably wear it for a family photo!

David and his gifts

David with the 4 Cs.... Carter is trying to be tough!

David with his sheet cake! It's HEAVENLY!

Poppyseed Chicken & Hashbrown Casserole! David's pick for his birthday.

Dinner out with friends for David's birthday! We are blessed!

David and I at dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment