Thursday, August 12, 2010

One Year Later..... One Year Smarter

David and I celebrated our first year of marriage this past June! It has been a fast year or learning more about each other and ourselves. In the process I have learned many things about myself and about my husband in the process.

What I have learned about myself:


1) I love David more than I thought possible


2) I can be hard headed


3) Bills are not my best friend


4) Families are forever


5) Wear lots layers to bed... I never have covers & we have 2 fans in our bedroom


6) I always have a best friend


7) I can fight with the best of them ..... Have adjusted that :)


8) The place I like to be most in life is sitting on the couch at 9 at night watching NCIS with David


9) Life is Happy


10) Married Life is Worth the Wait!


What I think David learned:

1) That he loves his wife

2) That he can hard headed

3) Bills are not his best friend

4) Families are Forever

5) That he has it made when he sleeps with all the covers and 2 fans

6) He Always has a Best Friend

7) He can fight with the best of them (I think he was truly one of the best ones, ha!) .... He has adjusted that :)

8) He loves NCIS on the couch at 9

9) Life is Happy

10) Married Life is Worth the Wait


David and I are truly happy about seeing what the next 80 years have in store. Maybe by next year we will have a top 20 list of what we learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment