Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Our Christmas 2011

This Christmas by far was my favorite Christmas of all time. It was great spending time with my wonderful family. I will always remember this holiday because it was so special to me. I was able to see how truly blessed I am and how much I have to be thankful for. I love Christmas and I love the life I have been giving to live!


Here are some of my highlights from Christmas 2011:


My gift from David. It was wrapped by him, Glenda added the bow since the wrapping was a little messy! David WAY out did himself this year! He was so thoughtful! Best Christmas Ever!

Cassidy with her new laptop from Santa!

Caroline with her Kindle!
Carter with his clubs!

Catherine with her new jacket and puppy

Caroline and her stocking






Catherine and her stocking


Stephanie and her stocking


Cassidy's New Hat



David and his stocking


Papa and his stocking


Caroline and her gifts

Carter and his gifts

Mom & Dad with their gifts



Dad and his new popcorn bowl from the 4 Cs


Stephanie and her gifts


Brad and his gifts



Cassidy with her gifts


David and his gifts


Catherine and her gifts... and a happy Catherine!


Caroline and her new hat



Carter's new Larry Bird picture (and one proud Dad)


Caroline and her shirt... this is so her, she LOVES candy!


Carter and his new Bradford jersey from his favorite Aunt and Uncle


Opening presents is a hard job!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment