Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011 - A Year in Review

I can't believe it's time for me to blog about a year in review. We have had so much happen this year. We have met new people, said goodbye to others, had a lot of family vacations, worked hard, and really enjoyed life. I tried to pick out only a couple pictures to describe the year and it's amazing to look back and see what we have done!


Thanks 2011 for a wonderful year and welcome 2012, we hope you bring more exciting and new adventures to us!



JANUARY

Kicked off the New Year in Dallas with Teryn, Vince & Matt. Great start to 2011!

Basketball season started... GO CARTER!

We went to see the #1 Basketball Team Kansas play Tech on a snowy night in Lubbock




Stephanie & me at the game


FEBRUARY
More Basketball Games
Happy Valentine's Day to Us!


MARCH

Catherine was Kindergartner of the Year for Cooper West




APRIL


Our friends the Power Family welcomed Kaylor into the world!


Stephanie left the mini-van stage of her life!



MAY

Grandma came to Lubbock for Mother's Day. It was a great time to have her, and she is planning on coming again in 2012!


Barley celebrated his 5th birthday! We threw him a party and everything!




We got new hardwood floors for our living room



We celebrated our Anniversary in Dallas and went to Del Frisco's

JUNE

Girls Weekend 2011 at the Gaylord in Grapevine, TX. We shopped, played, ate and had a wonderful time! I love my girls!


Cassidy is a teenager! She turned 13!



Carson Grey is here! Teryn & Vince had their little boy!




JULY We had bunnies for a day!



Catherine asked Jesus into her heart!




David finally held a newborn for the first time in his life


Brad celebrated his 38th birthday




AUGUST

We went to Dallas for a long weekend and David lost his phone on the Texas Giant! RIP IPhone!



Happy 1st Birthday Belle




SEPTEMBER We went to San Antonio with David's Family! Kinsley and I were buddies!




I met Demi Paige for the first time!



We celebrated birthdays with friends!


Catherine was baptized



Ashleigh told us that she was pregnant!!!! Drake Charles will be here in May.



I turned 26... I'm in the OLD 20s now

OCTOBER

Leightyn turned 1


Another fun Halloween




Slime Time was back and AWESOME



Taylor Swift Concert Time!


NOVEMBER
I made more blankets this year!


We celebrated Veteran's Day at Roadhouse! Proud of my Dad!


4 Cs weekend... I watched the kids when Steph & Brad traveled to Arkansas



DECEMBER

Stephanie's 40th Birthday!!!


My first Christmas Dinner to throw for the Women's Ministry we had over 65 women there. It was a GREAT night for our women!

Thanks 2011, you were great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment