Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Our Bucket List When We Were Dating

I came across something really cool today. I was cleaning out some cabinets and I found the Bucket List that David and I made when we were dating. I made my list and David made his. It was really cool to see what we have been able to do that we didn't think would be possible.



Here is what we have accomplished on Bucket List in the past 4 years:



1) Go to Disney World - We went in the summer of 2010, with my sister's family


2) Go to Sea World - We went in September 2011, with David's family


3) Travel to different theme parks - We have gone to a theme park every year since we started dating


4) Go to the Mall of America - We were able to go since David's sister lives in Minnesota


5) Get Married - 2 1/2 years and counting


7) Fly a kite- David bought a kite our first year of marriage and he flew it, I watched... so this is half accomplished



8) Go on a shopping spree- David and I were given money to go on a shopping spree, anyone who knows me knows where my money went. Yes, that's correct Savings Account! It was cool to have the money to spend though!



9) Eat @ the Melting Pot - After we made this list we traveled to Dallas and had a date night at the Melting Pot. It was really good!



10) Have a career I love... after writing our bucket list I started working with Blue Ocean and I LOVE IT! I'm super blessed to work where I do and work with the people I work with!

11) Eat Sushi - I have eaten sushi ... I don't ever crave it, but I'm glad I tried it!

12) Do something for someone they can't do for themselves - This will always be on the list, I try to make a difference daily, weekly & monthly for someone. I want God's Love to shine through me, so this will always be on the list!

13) Have no debt- Even though we have our house payment, we currently have no further debt. We paid off the cars and we have no student loans! WOO HOO!

14) Go to New York City - David and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary in New York City! It was so great!



15) See Wicked - While in New York we saw Wicked! We also saw Promises, Promises!

We still have some things to accomplish, but it's crazy to see that we have accomplished half our list in just 4 years! We have now decided to make a bucket list every year so we can reflect on what we have done throughout the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment