Monday, January 2, 2012

Barley Attacks! .... No Really!

If you are reading this blog and you have a weak stomach, I would advice you to stop reading and not look at the pictures. Now that I have warned you I will tell you about my week off. I took off the whole week last week. It was a great time to see family and for David and I to hang out, clean, and try to accomplish our "To Do List". After traveling and house sitting, we finally were home and had a great plans to update our house and organize the fire out of rooms. We had our game plan set, however we did not pencil in a dog bite. Barley is our 5 year old dog and the love of David's life. Barley was playing in the backyard and looking for cats under the shed (normal day). David went over to look at what he was doing and to try to move some things by the shed and Barley attacked. We still do not know if he thought that David was going to threaten him or get the cats, but our afternoon of plans turned into a doctors visit and 3 stitches!


Here is the bite:


It was a really deep bite. The white thing coming out of David's leg would be fat :)


The after picture.

Pray for Barley!

No comments:

Post a Comment