Monday, September 12, 2011

Wreath Time!

I made my first wreath last year at Christmas time! This year I wanted to make a Fall wreath since Fall is my FAVORITE season! I got a little carried away and made 4-5 wreaths in 4 days. The end results were beautiful and it was a lot of fun having a craft night with my family!




Here is the 1st wreath I made.... this is a wreath for my Grandma Copeland for her house for Fall.



After making my Grandma a wreath I wanted the girls to all get together to make wreaths for our houses for the Fall.

Stephanie and my finished products!


Stephanie's Fall Wreath


My Fun Leopard Fall Wreath


Mom worked on her wreath all night and I changed it before I left :) It's almost done here!



My Grandma's Traditional red and gold Christmas Wreath that I made her


My Mother-In-Laws Wreath that I made her! I love the feathers!


I'm hooked now! I can't wait to make Valentine's, Easter, Spring, Summer & OU wreaths in the future!


1 comment:

  1. these are amazing! i had a friend that made an awesome OU wreath last week. she used a lot of red and cream fabric rolled up to make flowers. totally awesome. can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete