Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Missing 3 Pictures Issue is RESOLVED!

Since I'm somehow missing 3 pictures for my challenge, so I thought I would add 3 pictures in that missed the cut, but were worth adding in, to help the challenge!


Cassidy and I being nerds! I don't know how my family would describe me, but being boring would not make the list!


Here is Mom playing Just Dance on the Wii... She watched as we played for 3 songs and then she decided to play and SCHOOL us... she won by like 1,000 points and she didn't break a hip so in all, it was a successful day!



Dad needed a bag to carry tools in at the church; being the great daughter that I am I told him I had just the bag that he needed. I have never laughed so hard in my life! My dad said I could take the picture only for myself but I had to share with the world... holding something back like this just isn't right!

No comments:

Post a Comment