Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Birthday At The Fair

I love birthdays and I love traditions! One of the traditions that we started when I moved to Lubbock was going to the fair! It was so fitting that we should go to the fair for my birthday!



I wore a pin that I bought for David for his birthday (that he would never wear) to see if I could get anything free at the fair. After an hour in the pin I gave it up to an 11 year old boy who shared my birthday! He really appreciated it so I got a Free Smile (corny but true).

Here are the highlights from the fair:



Catherine wore this shirt in honor of her Aunt's Birthday... love my sweet snoog!


Carter showing off my birthday button



Annual Corn Dog



The Traditional Jurkovich Corn Dog Picture!


Birthday dinner of champions... Large Diet Coke and a Corn Dog


The 4 Cs and me posing for my birthday picture after the dog show!


My wonderful sister and me.


Stephanie's new shirt that is SO TRUE!




Memaw, Papa & Catherine



Catherine and the baby chick


Steph and the duck


Caroline and her chick


Carter and his duck


Cassidy and her duck (which fell asleep in her hands)


Cassidy's sweet duck up close!


Catherine and the mocking chicken.... Anything Catherine did the chicken did!

Looking forward to the fair next year... maybe we will go for David's birthday since he LOVES birthdays and fairs! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment