Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Favorite Season.... I LOVE FALL!

I have always been a huge fan of Fall! I love everything about it; the colors, leaves, college football, the weather, and it when it turns Fall I know that my 2 favorite holidays are on their way!



Last year I bought my first Fall decorations. I am a freak at Christmas and have EVERYTHING Snowmen but every year I try to add something new for Fall. This year I got a G pumpkin for my birthday from my friend Kim that I have to take a picture of! It's so cute!



Here are the highlights of my favorite season:



The wreath that I made Glenda, on her front door!


My wreath on my front door (the backside of my front door)

My new pumpkins!


My little scarecrows with my new pumpkins!



My Dinning Room Table



I have to take this picture to show off the table and my new G on the wall! Love it!



Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment