Wednesday, September 28, 2011

San Antonio Trip 2011

For the Labor Day weekend we traveled to San Antonio to see David's Family! It was a fun filled weekend with swimming, Sea World, & eating!



Here are some of my favorite highlights from our trip:



The first night we arrived... Kinsley loves Uncle David!


Kinsley and me!

The River Walk


Not ready for the picture yet!




My favorite picture of the trip!! This will be framed!!!


David and me at the Alamo


The Williams Family at the Alamo


Sisters playing! Super cute!


Kinsley telling Leightyn what to do


Water Park Time


Your turn Uncle David! You can tell David is excited!


The only time Leightyn let David hold her, so I had to document it! :)


Kinsley loved playing with David!


Don't let me down!


Thanks! :)



Great trip looking forward to the next vacation!

1 comment:

  1. oh my word, i can not believe how much kinsley has grown! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete