Monday, November 8, 2010

Pictures for Days 63-69

Day 69 - November 7, 2010 - Merry Christmas. When we got home from church yesterday David's parents surprised us with an I-Pad... it's the "Green's" I-Pad but Mrs. Green has yet to have a turn with it! :)

Day 68 - November 6, 2010 - We have 2 Garage Sales each year, here are the girls with our Sweatshirts, blankets & heaters... Mom and Steph sold enough to make it worth it I walked away with $26!


Day 67 - November 5, 2010 - Carter called me before he went to school on Friday to ask if I would bring him lunch! We had a great time play categories after we ate.... I love the fact that he still thinks it's cool to hang out with his Aunt!


Day 66 - November 4, 2010 - David started Barley's day out with his muscle tee shirt that says: I'm bored you must be talking! Then Barley went to the gym!




Day 65 - November 3, 2010 - My with little Snoog after Children's Choir on Wednesday night! Super Cute!

Day 63 - November 2, 2010- I have been waiting all fall season for my scarecrows to go on sale... WOO HOO more Fall Decor! Aren't they so cute?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment