Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 70- 77

Day 77 - November 15, 2010 - Little Precious Awesome Beautiful Belle in her Bed

Day 76 - November 14, 2010 - Please meet the newest member of our family Belle Jurkovich... Oh yes they did buy a dog! Stephanie took me to the place to help her say no... I said yes louder than the kids!

Day 75 - November 13, 2010 - BOOMER SOONER... Not only did we beat Tech, we took away their bottles and blankets and made those babies sleep out in the cold! Pay back for the RUDE Tech fan that I had words with last year in Raider Land! BOOOOOOOMEER SOOOONNEEERR! Oh and to make it all better I had a party at my house, I was the only Sooner fan there so not only did I enjoy the cheese dip but the whole EXPERIENCE!

Day 74 - November 12, 2010 - Night out at the movies with Brad and Steph we saw Unstoppable and it was SUPER AWESOME!!!! Here is my cute date for the night, and yes I had to wear my glasses to see the screen!

Day 73 - November 11, 2010 - Happy Veteran's Day! Teryn, Mom, Steph & I went to the Wreath Making Night at our Church put on by the Women's Ministry. I was determined to make sure that my wreath looked like Christmas threw up on it! I paid $15 for one wreath but I believe that I could get 5 wreathes out of all the decor I put on one! Merry Christmas David... He hates wreathes!!! :)

Day 72 - November 10, 2010 - I waited and the time has come to buy my pumpkin plate for 66% off and why not buy a rug too! :)

Day 71 - November 9, 2010 - Youth Girl's Scavenger Hunt... I organized a 6th, 7th, & 8th Grade girls Hunt at the Mall. I wish I would have remembered to take a picture of all the girls we had around 20 girls that showed up... My team rocked and we won by 10 points! Here are some of the girls that came!

Day 70 - November - 8, 2010 - CLEANING MONDAY! Since I don't watch Monday night TV and David is studying I cleaned the house... here is my new organized dresser in our bedroom. David loves lots of pictures and things out every where!