Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 79 -83

Day 83 - November 21, 2010 - My turn with Leightyn... We are BFFs! Kinsley came to my Sunday School class this morning and if I held or touched another kid she would say "Pick Up Brooke". I LOVED IT!


Day 82 - November 20, 2010 - Leightyn is here! FIRST TIME TO MEET HER! She is super sweet! The Williams family came into town for Thanksgiving and we get to play with the girls for a week!

Day 81 - November 19, 2010 - Here is my favorite nephew Carter or like I like to call him Carterman... he was in the back yard and I wanted to talk to him so he joined the conversation on the fence!

Day 80- November 18, 2010 - Holiday Happening Happened! Mom, Steph & I shopped till we dropped from 11-4:30... to be honest mom and I started the day off shopping at 9! It's something I look forward to yearly!



Day 79 - November 17, 2010 - CHIPOTLE OPENED!!! David and I couldn't wait we went to Chipotle the day after it opened and it was AWESOME! It will be a weekly event after the gym!

Day 78 - November 16, 2010 - We got our pictures back from Heather Witt... here is a sneak peak at the greatness of the pictures! My hair is messed up but it's one of my favs!

No comments:

Post a Comment