Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm So Thankful!

November is one of my favorite times of the year! I love Christmas and it's my favorite holiday but Thanksgiving and Black Friday are not far behind Christmas. My Aunt, Uncle & Cousin Dustin always come for Thanksgiving and we have our traditional Wednesday Soup Night, Movie Time, Thanksgiving Feast & then up at 3:50 for BLACK FRIDAY. I don't just like Thanksgiving for those reasons I love Thanksgiving because I'm able to reflect on all the things that I'm thankful for. I know it's the beginning of the month, but I have so many things to be thankful for that I thought I would start making my thankful list.

I'M THANKFUL FOR:

1) To be a child of the King
2) To live in America and all the freedoms that come with being an American
3) A Wonderful, Hot Husband
4) Having an awesome family... The WORLD'S BEST Family! ALL MY FAMILY...THE BEST!
5) Traditions
6) Great Friends that I can be myself around
7) My Wonderful Church that I belong to... that serves God in Lubbock, Texas & the World
8)My Home Group
9) Diet Cokes
10) Desserts
11) Ice Cream
12) Vacations
13) My Job
14) Kids and their imaginations and "View on Life"
15) Shoes
16) Shopping
17) Earrings
18) Date Nights with my husband
19) Family Dinners
20) Game Nights
21) Mexican Food
22) Sonic Happy Hours
23)Children's Choir
24) Babies
25) Girl's Weekend's/Shopping/Hanging Out
26) Good Movies
27) Health
28) Surprises
29) Encouraging Words
30) Calls from Grandparents
31) Cheesecake Factory
32) CRAFTS
33) Grace
34) All the Schools I went to SHS & UA Fort Smith
35) Changes... If I didn't make a change I wouldn't have moved to Texas, Married the Man of my Dreams and have the relationships with my family like I do now.
36) Arkansas
37) Neighbors - Like Carol and William they are few and far between
38) Lunch Dates
39) Pageants
40) Biggest Loser (that really doesn't go with number 39, no order just my mind)
41) Energy
42) OKLAHOMA FOOTBALL .... BOOMER SOONER.... GO OU!
43) Blankets
44) A wonderful Home that I live in and the shelter it provides
45) NCIS
46) Sugar cookies with frosting and thankful for the time it takes because it's more time I spend with my sister, mom & nieces
47) Martin Green's sweet tooth so we always get/have desserts!
48) Dreams
49) Goals
50) My Future
I will probably add to this list throughout the month but these are the things that I thought of right now. The truth be told I'm truly blessed and so thankful that God chose me to live the life I live. I'm EXTREMELY THANKFUL!

The wonderful Cs.... they are a lot of fun and I have enjoyed watching them grow up.


I am blessed to have married into a wonderful family! Kinsley is super cute and really fun... I think she likes Aunt Brooke more than Uncle David.... ha! j/k!

This November I will get to meet another one of the things that I'm thankful for and that is precious little Leightyn.... November 20th hurry up so I can hold this sweet baby!


My wonderful family a huge blessing in my life!

This November I will have pictures with my Green Family and I can add that here too... SUPER BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment