Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010 - Toy Story Style

We have many traditions in my family.... just ask David! One of my favorite traditions started with my sister, when I was little and that was Halloween. In first grade my sister Stephanie did my make up and hair for me because I was Miss Arkansas 1990. I was smokin! From that year on, when Stephanie lived in Arkansas we went Trick or Treating together. One year I remember it was SO cold, I mean beyond cold, that you couldn't even wear a costume. Steph and I wore layers upon layers and went out in the cold, windy night. Little to say we did not chicken out, we spend the whole night till probably nine knocking on doors. We had a method, since no other kids were out we would go to the doors and ask for candy so we got more for our efforts. Secondly, we wanted to seem like we didn't have that much candy so we would have a paper bag in the car that we dumped our candy into before going to the next house... All I can say is we had 4 full bags by the end of the night and I was a size 22 in 4th grade! Ha! :)
_____________________________________________________________
Here are the highlights from Halloween this year 2010:


Cassidy, I mean Barbie, BEFORE


Cassidy, I mean Barbie, AFTER

Barbie... a Brooke creation outfit, hair & make-up!

Woody is posing big time... We had to hide Caroline's hair to make it more real! :)

My little Jessie! Cute litte Snoogie!

Best Pals... Woody & Jessie


We love Toy Story so the kids wanted to be Toy Story Characters... we have Buzz, Woody, Jessie & Barbie! David and I were suppose to be Mr. & Mrs. Potatoe Head.

The Fours Cs .... Celebrating Halloween Toy Story Style!

Cassidy with her best friend Abbie! Everyone loved Abbie's Grocery Bag or Trash bag! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment