Thursday, October 14, 2010

More Pictures

Day 44 - October 14, 2010 - My beautiful flowers!! .... Aww... I know what your thinking they are so thoughtful and sweet..... and yes I bought them for myself.

Day 43 - October 13, 2010- Steph and I have been wanting to go to the grand opening of the Sun Harvert Grocery Store. I went to work early at 7 that morning to run over at 9 to see inside the store and get a free bag of groceries since the first 200 people who got there received the bag.... the first people in line showed up at 4 a.m... Little to say Steph and I didn't get a free bag.

Day 42 - October 12, 2010 - Our church brought Team Impact in for 4 days of ministry. We saw over 3,000 people come and 444 people make decisions for Christ! It was a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment