Monday, October 25, 2010

50 days of pictures already???


Day 55- October 25, 2010 - Time to carve pumpkins! Here are my beautiful nieces and sister carving the pumpkins that they picked out at the pumpkin patch... Steph is now cooking the pumpkin seeds.
Day 54- October 24, 2010 - I'm extremely blessed! I have been able to teach children's choir for around 5 years but currently 2 years at Victory Life! My Wee Worship kids sang on Sunday "I am a Promise" they were so great. What's even more great is to know that they are a promise and that God has created them to be special and different and to all have a purpose for his glory!

Day 53- After shopping and getting great deals at Macy's for our upcoming family pictures we stopped for a late lunch before heading back to Lubbock... we wanted to get back for the OU game... Yep we should have gone to Garden Ridge and another Mall


Day 52 - October 22, 2010 - For Mom's birthday the girls (Mom, Steph & Me) went to Dallas to shop for Friday and Saturday! We had a SUPER time and had some great highlights with this trip! My favorite highlights were: 1) Driving down Woodrow Road at 6 in the morning after a rain storm and the streets were flooded so we spent 45 minutes on that road to "try to save time" Ha! 2) Trying to find La Madeline in Frisco, that we had driven by that day 6 times and literally couldn't find it so instead of going to Cheesecake Factory again we found the restaurant 1 hour later... After calling 411, after calling the restaurant & and stopping and asking for directions. Sad thing was we had 2 I-Phones and a Tom-Tom.... We are that talented! :) 3) Steph a couple of weeks ago locked her keys in the car in Lubbock so this time every time we got out of the car we all checked for the keys by asking "Do you have the keys?". We stopped in Sweetwater, TX to fill up with gas at the most ghetto gas station known to man. I walk out of the gas station and Steph is about to go in, I tell her that I will stay with her purse and the car, so she shuts the door to go inside the to the bathroom, as she is about to leave I ask her to unlock my door first... At that moment we realize that she had hit lock on the doors and set her purse back in the car so I could watch it. We laughed... because both of our purses were now locked in the car without a phone! Highlight we were able to meet David, the man that came to our rescue, and we were able to pay for him and his wife's dinner that evening.


Day 51 - October 21, 2010 - Family Birthday Celebration Time... here the kids are posing with Memaw like they always do for her birthday picture. 2 years ago they were posing with a broken Memaw who had just had knee surgery. We are so glad that the walker is not present in this picture.


Day 50 - October 20, 2010 - Mom is helping me this semester in Children's Choir so the kids and I surprised her with cards and cupcakes for her birthday! They were terrific!


Day 49 - Upward Cheerleading practice. Since Steph and I were going to be out of town for the Upward game Abbie and Cassidy were the new coaches. We made the cheerleaders teach them the cheers and help them with their dance moves!


Day 48 - Craft Night... Monday night the Yankees and the Rangers were playing and so David and I invited Teryn and Vince over for some free wings from Wing Stop and to watch the game. Before we ate Teryn and I went to Hobby Lobby and to Michaels so that "Watching the Game" for us would be craft time. We tried putting letter on glass using my criket and some cool ice looking glue but it didn't work out like we had seen in pictures. We also worked on some frames one for my mom for her birthday which is above. At least that worked out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment