Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More of my life in pictures!

Day 41 - October 11, 2010 - David is on Fall Break so he went to play golf with his friend James for his birthday! Look how hot and skinny my hubby is... He loves pictures!

Day 40 - October 10, 2010 - Teryn and I went to go get our feet done. I went outside the box and got teal/green with zebra... yep it rocks!

Day 39 - October 9, 2010 - YES! YES! YES! Today is a life changing day... Sam's now carries Stephanie's Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory... Red Velvet Cake with Cheesecake!! SWEETNESS!



Day 38 - October 8, 2010 - Steph, Brad and I went to a lady's house that had puppies for sale. Little did we know that she had 8 puppies and over 40 dogs IN her house... you had to watch your step for numerous things.... this puppy was one of my favorites!

Day 37 - October 7, 2010 - One of David and I's favorite place to eat is Sazons. I guess we eat there so much that they thought they should say thank you with sour cream.

Day 36 - October 6, 2010 - David's Sister had her baby in Minnesota so Martin and Glenda have been out of town throughout September and October, here is who we get to watch. They are ready for treats....


Day 35- October 5, 2010 - All of the girls in my family went to Clay Cafe for my birthday to paint pottery. Steph and I wanted plates to use at every occasion so we decide to spend almost 3 hours making wonderful plates for our next big event. After 3 coats of paint we asked the lady to write "celebrate" in the middle. We wrote "celebrate" out for her on a piece of paper with the color that we wanted as well. Steph picked up the plates and this evening we got our out. Steph was me hers and I didn't notice anything since she has polka dots in the middle. We then got my plate out and noticed something wrong on my 3 hours of work.... I guess some people like to Celebrate by spelling Celebrate.... CELABRATE! Seriously... really.... WOW, Super!


No comments:

Post a Comment