Friday, October 29, 2010

Picture Update in October


Day 59 - October 29, 2010 - I LOVE FALL! I have never decorated for fall so I went and bought something to start a fall collection. I also had to buy a pumpkin, because every year my Grandpa Copeland would come to Arkansas for my Mom's birthday and when he came we would go to the pumpkin patch and get a pumpkin, apples, & apple cider. One year Grandpa and I went and I got skittles and he got an apple on the way back he taught me what flavor the red skittle was and when he was done with his apple he went to throw it out my window at a red light and missed and it hit me in the head! Every time I think about pumpkins and pick out a pumpkin I think about the fun we use to have at the pumpkin patch.


Day 58 - October 28, 2010 - Annual Family Picture Day - Now that I live in Lubbock and our family is all together we like to take family pictures together to have and for Christmas cards. Sadly Dad was out of town taking care of my Grandpa after he broke his hip so it was just the Jurkovich family and the Green family with our son Barley! :) I will post pictures soon, they are always SO great because we use the fabulous Heather Witt! Here is a sneak peek of one of the Jurkovich outfits!



Day 57 - October 27, 2010 - My dinner dates, Carter & Caroline. We went to Fazolis before Children's Choir and Wednesday Night activities. It was great listening to their thoughts. Carter told me he wanted to be a Pastor or a Missionary. When I asked where he would like to be a missionary at he said some where they don't go to jail but still need to know about Jesus. Super caring and smart kid. Caroline taught me about marriage... it was a great dinner!


Day 56 - October 26, 2010 - Watching Biggest Loser and cuddling on the couch with little Snoogie! Tonight was also the last practice for Upward Cheerleading!

No comments:

Post a Comment