Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Owen's 1st Day of School

When we came back from Bossier I kept you home for a week to get my last cuddles in. It was extremely hard to have you be old enough to go to school. With my job, it was time for you to be at school. I did okay until I got to the parking lot and my friend Mandy said she would wait with you in the car while I took AK and I lost it and said you can't wait with him he has to go in. I was at the school 15 minutes early that day for pick up. I missed my little man! 

Owen you did so great for Mommy. We were the best of buds everyday and so it took us some time for you to get use to the new school but now you are a pro and making everyone smile with your cute personality. I love you my son and I cherished everyday we had together for the first 10 months of your life. I love you more than you will ever know and letting you go and start doing things without me is the hardest thing I have done in my life. I know that you and your sister will be amazing warriors in this world. I'm so glad I'm along for the ride! 

Love you my sweet boy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment