Tuesday, July 31, 2012

NEW Green House!

David and I are so blessed that we were able to move into our new house this summer! It is such a blessing to live here and we can't wait to entertain and build memories for years to come in this house! Here are some of what we have done so far, we still have a long way to go. Our goal is to have everything ready and done when our little pumpkin comes, so we have 17 weeks and counting!

Master Bedroom

My sink

David's sink

Little piece of heaven

We actually can move in this room now!

Our marriage wall

Barley in the entry way... wall decor to come soon

Living Room

Other side of the living room

We can fit people in here now!

Kitchen and my favorite "G"

I love the space

Table and other side of the kitchen

Guest Bathroom

Guest Bathroom

My Office.. hanging more pictures soon

Extra Bedroom

I will post more pictures of the other bedroom "Pumpkin's Room" when it starts coming together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment