Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Date Challenge Begins!

After getting things together for Baby Green, I realized that we are 17 weeks away from her arrival, and that is if she makes it to her due date. After cleaning my car out this weekend I was blessed to find 5 gift cards for out to eat places, so it got me thinking.... David and I can't wait for our little pumpkin to be here, but we do know that life will change greatly once she arrives. We know that our quality time will be cut since we will be loving and caring for her and adjusting to parenthood. With that said, I told David we are going to do something awesome before she comes, we are going to have a dating challenge. Since we have 17 weeks left (or less) we are going to go on 15 dates. 5 of our dates we will be able to spend NO money since we have gift cards. Every date doesn't have to be dinner, it can be ice cream out, or a meal in at home, but it's going to be something just between the 2 of us. We will be able to date after little pumpkin gets here, but we want to remember this time before she arrives as our quality time together. More than likely every date we will talk about her or end up getting her something! :)


Tonight the challenge kicks off at Funky Door! I have a gift card and we are looking forward to Date #1!

No comments:

Post a Comment