Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Gender Reveal Party #2.... The Real Thing!

The day finally came where we went to see what Baby Green was going to be. I was a little worried that we wouldn't find out again, so in order to make Baby Green move, I drank 4 glasses of juice before I went to the doctor. Needless to say I had to pee and Baby Green was going psycho throughout the ultrasound. David and I knew from the beginning that we wanted to find out with the family. I wanted to find out on our own at the start, but since we thought of having a Gender Reveal party I was set to not find out. That day (all day) David kept saying let's find out, we need to find out. I was determined to be surprised, but a part of me was so crushed the last time when we didn't find out that I was ready to know! The nurse who was in our room said do you want to know, I looked at David and he was super anxious, he asked her if she already knew, because we didn't even know if Baby Green would show us, and she said yes I already know. I looked at David again and we said we want to know. At that moment, she put it in the right spot and I said very quickly, oh that is a girl!! She said yep, it's a girl. I looked at David to see how he would react, knowing that we thought it was a boy. He immediately started asking about her health and if she was okay, how big was she, and everything in between. It was really cute! We then got to see her heart beating and it was so wonderful! We are blessed to have a healthy baby girl!!!

After the appointment it was the hardest thing calling my mom and sister and telling them that we knew and not trying to give anything a way. So many times I almost said and we saw her or she is great, it was a long 4 hours of waiting! Finally 6:30 arrived and we were able to share our wonderful news with family and friends! Here are some highlights!   

Here is the box that Mom and I wrapped. Mom made the letters and Catherine and Caroline decorated the box with stickers

My theme was "One Scoop or Two, Will it be Pink or Will it be Blue?!" It was an ice cream party!

Toppings

More Toppings!

Other side

Catherine and Caroline came dresses in their team colors! Catherine was for Team Boy and Caroline was Team Girl!

Cassidy = Team Girl .... Carter = Team Boy (since he is the only boy on our side)

Proud Parents to Be

The girls even wrote girl and boy on their hands

Team Boy Side

Team Girl Side

It's a GIRL!


No comments:

Post a Comment