Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Out with the Old... In with the New & Old Too!

When I met David he had 2 pictures on the walls of his house.... One of the World that he LOVES (that now in the office) and a picture of Dave Matthews in the "Barley Room". Since then I have managed to make every wall my art project. David feels like the house has been thrown up on by Hobby Lobby, Target, Bed, Bath & Beyond & Kirklands, but I call it HOME.
I usually go out on Saturdays with my mom and sister to shop, this Saturday I was unable to control myself and I ended up using my gift card to Hobby Lobby and later that day walked out with 3 new things to hang in the house. David has a new rule that if something goes up, something must come down... I kept the rule but made changes to it, if something goes up, then something must come down and go in a new spot... that's why I say Out with the Old and in with the New & Old too!

New Picture in the Kitchen

New Picture on the way into the kitchen: Good Times, Good Friends, Good Food


Our Master Bedroom new picture: Love & Laughter & Happliy Ever After! (David took 40 minutes to hang this one PERFECTLY, just give me nails and I'll guess)

Updated the pictures in our Live, Laugh Love frame... All the pictures are of the Green/William's Family when we took our pictures together in November


Guest bedroom wall... Added a new frame of pictures and moved other things around

Moved our wedding pictures into the Guest Bedroom along with the picture Lars gave me for my wedding! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment