Tuesday, February 8, 2011

GO, FIGHT, WIN.... or get beat by Kansas!

Since Lubbock turned into the snow capital of the world (about 2 inches) last week, I was stuck in the house for work and play. By Tuesday, I had been in the house for almost 48 hours, so I was READY to get out. Stephanie called and asked if I wanted to go to the Tech game, SURE! I didn't care if we were going to watch them bowl against 90 year old men in walkers, as long as I left my home for at least an hour.
I put on the layers and we adventured out. Tech played well but when you are playing against Kansas you are always going to look like a Junior High team that was made to play basketball in PE. Here were the highlights from our freezing basketball night:

Hot Sisters... yep even in the cold we are SMOKIN!

Carter and Papa

Stephanie and the little man... he is quite the B-Ball player himself

The Family - The girls were hanging out with Memaw

My cute little Dad

I had to take at least one picture of the game.... To look like I was watching! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment