Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Life's Play List

I usually at some point in the day am singing something. I was thinking about songs and if I had to listen to 12 songs for the rest of my life what they would be. I like numerous songs and different types of music but if I had a "Life Play List" I think it would include the following (in no particular order)
_____________________________________________
1) Be Near - By Shane & Shane - This by far is my all time favorite song, I can listen to this song at any time and it always brings me complete joy... it's my number one worship song that usually involves tears
_______________________________________________
2) Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin - I LOVED this song when I was a little girl and to this day I can have a day from the under world and just listening to this song brightens my day. When Caroline was little she would always ask to listen to the Happy Song! This is very much my happy song!
________________________________________________
3) We are the Reason - Avalon - FAVORITE Christmas song and close to favorite song... It puts into prospective the real reason of Christmas and life!
_________________________________________________
4) Maneater - Nelly Furtado - Yes I told you that my favorite songs are random.... This is the song that I love to listen to when working out and walking with my Ipod, I feel like Hot Stuff!
__________________________________________________
5) Heaven - Carl Cartee- This song talks about getting to Heaven and about the wonderful celebration.... It's exciting!
__________________________________________________
6) Oh Me, Oh My Sweet Baby - George Strait - My Favorite George song... It's not one of his biggest hits but it's a hit to me!
_________________________________________________
7) I Wanna Dance with Somebody - Whitney Houston - This doesn't need a reason it rocks and it makes me want to dance with somebody or by myself. :)
__________________________________________________
8) I'm Every Woman - (or Queen of the Night) - Whitney Houston - I blast this in my car..... and daydream doing a music video to this in spandex - Ha! :)
__________________________________________________
9) Wide Open Spaces - Dixie Chicks - This is the song that perfectly describes my move to Lubbock... Every time I hear it I think of December 2007!
___________________________________________________
10) When a Man Loves a Woman - Michael Bolton - Michael Bolton... enough said!!!!
___________________________________________________
11) I Saw the Sign or Don't Turn Around - Ace of Base - Pretty much makes my life!
____________________________________________________
12) Fly "The Angel Song" - The Wilkinsons - The Wilkinsons didn't make it in the country world a long time but when they were around I was in love.
____________________________________________________
So if I ever find myself on an island I hope that I have this play list handy for my time and all my moods! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment